We are now in December and I’ve only finished 13 books. I don’t think I’m going to be able to hit the goal 100%, but maybe if I push to the finish I can at least clear the 2/3 mark.
I was falling behind in the Fall & hoped that after my Ironman in September I would be able to catch up. The Ironman got cancelled though and I registered for a new race in November. That meant a few more months of training and a shorter window of post race time in which to read more.
Time to push to the finish line.
To date this year I’ve read:
- The Millionaire Next Door*
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants*
- The Joy of Less
- The 4-Hour Workweek*
- The Art of War*
- Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People*
- Warren Buffett’s Management Secrets*
- The Triathlete’s Training Bible
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
- From the Heart of a Lion
- Why Guys need God
I am currently Reading:
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart
- Les Miserables*
- Jack: Straight from the Gut