Read 24 Books: Update 3
I have not made much progress in the past two months.
To date this year I’ve read:
- The Millionaire Next Door*
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants*
- The Joy of Less
- The 4-Hour Workweek*
- The Art of War*
- Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People*
- Warren Buffett’s Management Secrets*
- The Triathlete’s Training Bible
I am currently Reading:
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart
- Les Miserables*
I’m having a hard time believing Les Miserables is only 60 hours. I feel like I’ve been listening to it forever and checking the table of contents recently I realized I’m not even a third of the way through it. I’ve grown a bit tired of it and now instead of listening to audio books for all of my workouts, I’m only using them for my long bike rides once a week. And even then, only for part of the ride. That has reduced my weekly listening hours from 7-10 to around 3-4.
I need to get back on the reading horse. Summer vacation should be a good time for that.